Richard Seale Rum Masterclasses
We don’t often have Richard Seale of Foursquare Distillery (Doorly's, RL Seale, Rum SixtySix, Old Brigand, ESA Field) in Barbados, here in the UK that often. So the opportunity to hear him speak on the technical aspects of rum (and other things) are limited. Eaux de Vie / Marussia Beverages have lined up a whistle-stop tour (that’s entirely outside London) for next week. Details of which follow.
Please, note that these events are not in conjunction with TheFloatingRumShack.com, although we may be able to help put you in contact with the appropriate people. Your local Eaux de Vie representatives are Scott Paine, Gordon Hughes and Helen Wainwright.
Monday 16th March – The Milk Thistle – Time: 2pm
- Quay Head House, Colston Avenue, Bristol
- Facebook Event Details: https://www.facebook.com/events/846580455414148/
- Note: The Milk Thistle also have a Rum Dinner event which sounds fab!
Tuesday 17th March – Lucky Liquor Co. – Time 2pm
- 39A Queen Street, Edinburgh
- Facebook Event Details: https://www.facebook.com/events/815627171849734/
Wednesday 18th March – The Drinks Emporium – Time 1pm
- 217 Aston Road, Birmingham
- Facebook Event Details: https://www.facebook.com/events/621958824571396/
Thursday 19th March – Manhattan34 – Time 1pm
- 34 Rutland Street, Leicester
- Facebook Event Details: https://www.facebook.com/events/413499915497301/
The events are primarily aimed at the folks in the drinks industry, although I’m sure they wouldn’t close the door to a proper rum fan who’d like to hear Richard wax lyrical on his favourite topic.
Rum Databank: R.L. Seale & Company Limited, Foursquare Distillery
Country of Origin: Barbados