Last but not least, we have the pleasure of featuring Sam Kershaw’s Bacardi Legacy Cocktail Competition entry, which saw him become one of the eight finalists in this years UK finals. Sam is the Bar Manager at Babington House in Somerset and struck out on a different road in creating his Legacy cocktail: the Favourite Frost.
Beyond All Expectations...
Continuing the series of finalists, we are proud to feature Francesco Turro Turrini’s Bacardi Legacy Cocktail: Pretty in Pink. Francesco is Head Bartender at The Luggage Room, a bar tucked away in a quiet corner of Grosvenor Square, Mayfair that has not long been open. Bacardi Legacy Competition aside, I think we need to get along and check the place out!
“You are a collective of every experience you have had in your life”
Our next Bacardi Legacy finalist comes from Ireland and only just won through from the regional heats last week. Darren Costello works at the Brasserie on the Corner in Galway and has a great story behind his cocktail: Homage to Sitges.
The next finalist in our series is Michael Braun, a bartender at Bibis Italianissimo, an Italian Restaurant and Cocktail Bar in Leeds. I’ve a real urge to try this one and with the fact that win or lose, this cocktail is going to feature on the Bibis menu anyway – it kinda shows a commitment and conviction in the quality of the drink. So… Ladies and Gentlemen we present the Fichi Selvaggi!
- Bacardi Rum Legacy Cocktail Competition – Maid in Cuba
- Bacardi Rum Legacy Cocktail Competition - Siam Saoco
- Pierre Ferrand Dry Curaçao Ancienne Méthode
- Sailor’s Nightcap with Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum
- Bacardi Rum Legacy Cocktail Competition - Perfect Host
- Bacardi Rum Legacy Cocktail Competition Finalists
- Marks and Spencer Cana Negra Guatemalan Gran Reserva Rum
- Marks and Spencer Bajan Estate XO rum
- Diplomático Rum World Tournament
- Navy Rum Club at Trailer Happiness