Just what is the Duppies Share?
a) The Duppy Share is a blend of golden cask-aged rums from the islands of Jamaica and Barbados.
b) It is said that in the dead of night, when the distillers’ backs are turned, the dark duppy spirits journey between islands stealing a share of the rum left ageing in old oak barrels. Spirit masters, and skilled in the fine art of blending, the duppies take only the best.
Rum Running at Imbibe Live!
It’s Not Just Coconuts…
“Rum So Good They Banned It!” Or So The Story Goes…
The World’s First Super Premium Spiced Rum?
Good Things Come To Those Who Wait (And Wait, And Wait)…
Lonely Hearts: World Famous Jamaican Rum Brand Seeks UK Ambassador For Rummy Fun…
- Talking Rum and Sugar with Richard Seale
- UK Bacardi Rum News Summer 2014
- Talking Rum and Sugar with Alexandre Gabriel
- Montero Rum Festival 2014
- Merchant House Rum and Gin Bar
- RUMblin’ and Kraken at Shutterbug
- Bacardí Legacy Global Cocktail Competition 2014 Preview
- Plantation St Lucia 2003 Vintage
- Plantation Rum Cigar Gift Box
- Rhum Fest Paris 2014 Review