A Taste of the Caribbean
Three Most Promising: Only One Winner!
Last February 2013 TheFloatingRumShack.com attended the UK finals of the Bacardi Legacy Cocktail Competition. It was held in a beautifully decorated Victorian warehouse near Farringdon called The Farmiloe and was easily one of the most lavish events we’ve ever attended. The competition initially took a little while for me to grasp – it’s a competition that takes just over two years to play out; from initial competitor entry to the selection of the UK’s representative in the global finals. It’s a competition that you shouldn’t enter without being prepared to devote significant period of time to as the demands increase the further you progress.
Barbados’s Rum Legacy
Let’s Go Dutch?
- Havana Club Cocktail Grand Prix UK Final 2014
- El Dorado 25 Year Old Vintage Demerara Rum
- Home Made Spiced Rum
- Harewood House Auction and the Rum Ambassador
- 2014: A Year Of Rum Festivals
- Rhum Fest Paris 2014
- Appleton Rum Twitter Tasting Summary
- Rum Experience University Returns For 2014
- New Cask Collection Rum From Angostura
- Tasting Rum